We send your game film or highlight DVD to colleges, along with a cover letter (optional), or you can provide your own letter.
Each Send My Film to College Coach Unit you purchase is suitable for a maximum of 3 DVDs per mailing envelope, sent via U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail to any single college within the continental United States.
HOW IT WORKS
- You are required to purchase an Awe Video Mailing Service Membership to participate. The fee is a one-time charge of $15.00 to help cover the initial cost of establishing your account. We waive the requirement to purchase an Awe Video Mailing Service Membership for clients who purchase one of our Highlight Video Packages.
- You have the option of mailing your DVDs to us, or preferably you can send the digital format electronically over the Internet to our WD My Cloud Server. Click here for how to contact Awe Video LLC)
- If you choose to send your DVDs to our WD My Cloud server, please notify us by calling our toll-free telephone number or send us an email so that we can set up your WD My Cloud account once we have confirmed your purchase of an Awe Video Mailing Service Membership (not applicable to Highlight Video Package purchasers)
- Please fill out the Awe Video Client Information Form located here, so we have all the information to produce your cover letter and DVD labels accurately.
- Once we receive your footage, we make copies to keep on file for your future needs.
- We will produce the number of DVD copies needed to fill the order, print identifying disc labels, and publish your cover letter.
- Before we send your DVDs to colleges, you can preview PDF copies of your cover letter and DVD labels upon request.
- We mail your DVDs w/cover letter to the college(s).
- We mail your original hard copy footage back to you.
Note: You are encouraged to supply a brief signed statement of recommendation from the athlete’s head coach or position coach. We will attach the coach’s letter to your cover letter.